I thought this was a cute tag. These are questions that I was tagged with to ask my kids. I asked Harrison first because I didn't want him to rely on Lydia's answers. Harrison was in the room when I asked Lydia so there are a few follow-up answers from Harrison after he heard Lydia's response.
What does Mommy always say to you?
Harrison: I love you
Lydia: Hi
What makes Mommy happy?
Harrison: for me to be good
Lydia: love
Harrison: I forgot, flowers make you happy
What makes Mommy sad?
Harrison: when I pee my pants
Lydia: when we don't behave
How does Mommy make you laugh?
Harrison: do silly things
Lydia: make funny face
How old is Mommy?
Harrison: "Let me count" as he starts at my knees (I was sitting) and moves his finger up to my neck as he counts and stopped at 10, "10!"
Lydia: 27
How tall is Mommy?
Harrison: tallest of all
Lydia: "this tall" as she has her arms stretched out as far as they go.
What does Mommy like to do?
Harrison: feed Valerie
Lydia: spend time with family
What is Mommy's job?
Harrison: to obey
Lydia: protect us and be with us forever
Harrison: "but you don't have a sword and I am tougher see" as he does some moves with his arms
What is Mommy's favorite food?
Harrison: vegetables
Lydia: cookies
How do you know Mommy loves you?
Harrison: lets me help
Lydia: plays with me and takes care of me
I tag the Donat kids, the McKenney kids, and the Jenkins kids
3 comments:
CUTE! I love Harrison's flowers addition.
so funny! i love kids! Heavenly Father sure does bless us!
How cute, I love your kids answers. I haven't blogged forever. But I'm excited to do this tag tomorrow with my kids.
Post a Comment