
She is oh so close to crawling, she is getting up on her hands and knees more and rocking, but no movement forward. She doesn't have a problem getting around though, she rolls and rolls and rolls until she is where she wants to be. If she bumps into something she screams at Mommy until she is moved. She has her bottom two teeth in (which you can see in the previous post) and one of the top ones is coming through now, I am sure the other of the pair is not far behind.
4 comments:
What a sweet little girl you have.
She is so sweet! Nice background!!!
I love your background. I wouldn't know you were knew at this...it is lots of fun, and a good way to stay in touch. We are still in St. George probably for good. I am so excited I have another blogging buddy. Take Care, Heidi
LOVE the hat! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. It's lovely!
Post a Comment