
We had dropped Lydia off at school and I had gone upstairs to put Valerie down for a nap and check my e-mail. When I came down stairs, Harrison had fallen asleep on the stairs. Poor boy! He had a good nap though, I had to wake him up when it was time to go pick Lydia up.
4 comments:
Hey April long time no see. I was excited to find your blog. Your family is absolutely adorable, and I cant believe you have 3 kids now! I have a blog too. It is heidivenuti.blogspot.com Glad you are doing well. Heidi
Your kids are so cute! I couldn't believe you left me a comment yesterday. Just yesterday Becky (formerly Palmer) was in town visiting and we were hanging out and we wondered what you were up too! Crazy coincident!
Hey there! I am glad you invited me to your blog. It is such a fun way to get to know people!!
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Papa Pope doesn't have to remrmber a pass word and he can see the cute kids any time even when Grandma isn't around to tell him what the pass word is. The kids are so cute and certianly Gods gifts to us old folks. Give hugs and kisses to the kids for us.
PS I know Valerie loved the drink more than the popsicle..
Post a Comment