Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.It is always fun to read random facts about your family and friends. You just learn new things that you may not have known before.

Joys:
1. My family, they are the most important thing to me in the world.
2. My House, it's perfect! I am so glad that we found it.
3. Staying home with my kids, They make me laugh I love being a Mom.

Fears:
1. Losing a loved one, especially Darin, with all the driving he does and all the bad drivers out there, it is hard to not worry about him getting into an accident.
2. Guns, I don't like the loud noise and they are the reason for the next fear.
3. Being Shot, I have actually had nightmares about this.

Goals:
1. Raising kids that are strong in the church, in today's world it is scarey to think of what would happen if they weren't prepared with the knowledge to overcome whatever they might face in the life.
2. To have another boy so Harrison has a brother. This is a little bit down the road and I still have to talk Darin into it.
3. To lose extra weight. I don't know how I am going to meet this goal because I love to eat and I hate to exercise.

Obsessions/Collections:
1. Blogging, though I am new at this, I got hooked fast. I love seeing what everyone is up to, and keeping in touch by leaving comments and reading what comments have been left on mine and others blogs. I wish everyone had a blog.
2. Organizing...everything; the dishwasher-takes me awhile to load it, the suitcase when we travel, closets - including the pantry, the list goes on. Darin teases that I love organizing my scrapbooking things more than I love doing the pages.
3. Numbers, I am weird about numbers. I like even numbers better than odd, but I like multiplies of 5 better than even numbers, yes I know half the multiples of 5 are odd, but this is why they are called obesessions because you can't help it, no matter how weird it is. When I flip through channels I have to start at the bottom and go up and the volume has to be on an even number or better yet a multiple of 5. P.S. If you notice, all my post times are on the hour except for one and I don't know how that happened.

Random Facts:
1. I don't like to be rushed. I usually am, especially on Sundays, but I don't like it.
2. I don't like to compete at anything. I usually won't play sports or games with others for this reason.
3. When I start a project I have to finish it the same day. I have a hard time leaving things undone, but with kids I have gotten better because I have to stop what I am doing to help them and often don't get back to whatever it was that I was doing. I don't take on LARGE projects.

I tag Jen, Jenn, and Christene

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have a weird thing with numbers too! Where did we get that? Something must have happened to us when we were younger. But I totally get what you are saying about the evens and multiples of 5. Bizarre.

You are always welcome to come to SYTYCD night...if you ever feel like driving across town!!!

Thanks for doing the tag! Yeah!

Danielle said...

Very interesting April. It's great to get to know you a little better.

The Venutis said...

All of those obsessions made you the most amazing...Okay, I'm drawing a blank...what the heck was your job title at Target? Anyways you are a very talented organizer.

Christene said...

Cool facts about you. I think the numbers thing is so cool. I like finishing things in a hurry as well and have had to learn to let myself go at a slower pace. Kids are good for that, huh?