Friday, June 27, 2008

Town Square

Today our meeting place for the ward playgroup was at The Town Square Childrens Park. It is such a cute little playground. The kids and I had never been there before and they had a blast. Look at what is there:

A treehouse...


with slides to the ground!


They have these cute wood houses that the kids can play in.


even a hedge maze!

Some of the little houses have things in them, like a table and chairs, or a kitchen...

this one was set up like a sweets shop.


They also have this stage for the kids to put on a show.

They also have a spot where water shoots up out of the ground, but my kids wouldn't have anything to do with that. It was a fun day!

Shelly, next time you come down for a visit, we will take the kids there.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I'll have to check it out!

The Venutis said...

We need one of those in St. George!That looks like so much fun.

Christene said...

Isn't it the greatest park? The water puts it over the top for me. My kids love getting wet, even if Peyton does skirt around the edges for a while. :-) Glad you had fun!

Danielle said...

That is a great park! I am very impressed with all there is for the kids. Cute pix!!

LM said...

Hi April,
way cute blog. I love your background. I can't get over Lydia's hair. Gorgeous! I'm so excited that you're blogging. Now we can keep in touch!
Leisel