Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Update

Lydia has a five week track break from school. I am very excited that we don't have to go out in the heat every day. However the kids have already asked if we can go to the park.

Harrison has someone to play with now that Lydia is home all day, but he also has someone to fight with. Hopefully there will be more playing than fighting these 5 weeks.

Valerie is now crawling, I have tried to get in on film so that I can post it, but of course whenever the camera is on, she just sits there. We have also caught her trying to pull herself up to her feet on a chair and this morning, her crib. So today I lowered the mattress in her crib.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Breaks are great but I also worry about all the fighting that comes with them. Park is too hot for me. You should come swimming with the group of ladies in the ward that goes on Tuesdays. It's alot of fun and you don't have to roast.

Christene said...

How neat! It's so great to have the summer off! I love it. You should join us at the Activity Pool off of Paseo Verde on Tuesdays. It's so fun and the kids would love the water. We'd love your company! Good luck catching your baby on film. They seem to know when we're trying to get evidence!