Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Valerie's Appointment
I took Valerie to the Doctor yesterday for a scheduled checkup. She weighs 20 lbs! I don't remember the numbers for height and head measurement because I was making a mental note of the 20 lbs since everyone has been asking and I haven't had an answer. Valerie would not take her eyes off the Doctor and was giving her dirty looks the whole time she was in the room. Then a nurse came in and gave Valerie the shots. She was so mad! she screamed and cried so loud. When I finally got her calmed down we went out to the hallway to check out. While standing at the counter a different nurse walked by us and Valerie started screaming and crying again. "I didn't do it" the nurse told her. Beware Valerie has a temper! I am glad that we don't have to get more shots until after she turns 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment