This week for our ward playgroup we met at Pump It Up--inflatable party zone. The kids had a blast. Sorry, the pictures aren't too great, but you know how it is when kids are constantly moving!
Lydia going down the slide, she lived on this thing.
Harrison going down the slide, he liked it, but I think there were too many kids for his taste. He spent a lot of time in the other jump houses where there wasn't a big crowd.
He found this helmet in one of the jump houses and put it on himself, It took me a while to find him because I didn't recognize him with the helmet on.
Harrison playing Basketball in one of the jump houses. He told me that he scored some points under the basket, which I think means that he didn't get the ball through the hoop, but high enough that he thought he should earn some points.
And Valerie was fascinated with the carpet. She did want to be with the kids though, I caught her a couple times trying to climb a ramp or two.
5 comments:
Today was fun! And it totakky wore my kids out, so that was good!! It was nice taking with ya!!
That looks like fun! I'm sorry I had to miss it. It won't be long until Valerie is keeping up with the other kids!
I'm sorry I missed it! With school getting out not long after it started, we decided to sit this one out. It looks like a lot of fun was had! :)
Wasn't that a lot of fun. We need to do it more often, it really is so much fun for the kids. Good see you!!
That's my girl too! She loved the ramps and would hazard climbing on them even when the big kids nearly mowed her over. They just want to be part of the fun, huh? That was a fun outing!
Post a Comment