Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Valerie's favorite places

Valerie is crawling pretty good now, I can still catch up to her if she is headed to a spot where I don't want her to be, but it is only a matter of days before she will be able to out crawl me or worse walk/run. No I am not exaggerating. Yesterday no matter how hard she tried and believe me she tried a lot, she could not pull herself to her feet. Today she can! She is a quick learner. Now that she is good at moving around these are her favorite places.

The stairs, she found these the other day and would not leave them


Under the coffee table (don't ask me why) We did have magazines under there, but she tore all those up, then we used the table to block the tree she was pulling leaves off. Now she gets under there and tries to sit up and hits her head every time.


The corner where the two couches meet. There is a lamp cord and baby monitor cord back there that she is fascinated with, don't worry I usually have a pillow there to block it. I only moved it for this picture.


and of course, Daddy's fish tank shelves that have these cool rocks and shells on them again this picture was staged, I usually keep her away from them. Look at that face, she knows she is doing a no no.

5 comments:

The Venutis said...

She is so cute! That can be such a fun, yet hard age.

Chrissy said...

She is too cute!! It is funny how much we want our kids to be mobile and then as soon as they get there we wish they would go back!!

Danielle said...

Moblie is so fun but also difficult keeping them out if things. She is a cutie!!

Janeen said...

Wow, she is all over! That's so fun when they start being mobile, but a lot of work at the same time. She is a doll.

Christene said...

Babies are so busy and crazy, aren't they? Brooklyn finally figured out how to go DOWN steps and thinks she is the coolest thing ever. Oh my, they keep us jumping!