Saturday night was my 10 year High School reunion, but unfortunately I was not able to attend. About a month ago when I first received the announcement of my High School reunion, I was inspired to find all my friends and reconnect with them. Long story short...Mission accomplished! Thanks to the Internet, and mostly blogs, I was able to find most of my really close friends from the great class of 98! and see what they were up to. I had a great group of friends, the best! We were friends so long that I don't even remember when we all met each other. I loved growing up in Boulder City and I loved High School and I owe much of that to my best friends. I hope we keep in touch for a long long time. Thanks for all the great memories,
Tiffany, Becky, April H., Allyson, and Jen
6 comments:
Hooray for the class of 1998! I should have made more of an effort to get to the reunion...I knew I would regret not going, and I do! But I am glad you found me! It's been fun reconnecting...especially with you! We have such a LONG history together! I'm so glad I had a best friend just a few houses away to grow up with. Hey, ask your mom if you can come over and watch Full House tonight! ;)
It really is amazing how when we were 18 we thought it would be so easy to stay in contact with each other. And it really was easy, for a few years. I'm glad you were proactive in contacting people!
I can't believe it's been 10 years. I'm glad I'm in contact with people and didn't have to go to the reunion to reconnect. ;)
How fun!! Having great friends really does make a difference!!
Thanks for that nice post! I am glad that we reconnected now too. I love blogs!
Good friends make a huge difference in high school. It maybe hard to stay connected through the years but good friends are always easy to pick right up where you left off. Glad you had such great friends.
Good for you! Sorry you missed your reunion, but it sounds like you have a wonderful group of friends to share special memories with. That is a treasure!
Post a Comment