Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas despite the weeks before when I learned I had strep throat and was treated with two shots in the behind and two prescriptions; one for the pain and one to help fight it. Needless to say I did not get all the things done that I wanted to: Christmas cards, friend gifts, Family Pictures, and mailing gifts. Luckily the rest of the family didn't catch it, but caught a horrible cough and stuffy nose instead. I was starting to wonder what we had done this past year that was so bad to deserve this for Christmas. I guess we better be nice next year! Santa did come through for us though, he gave the whole family the Nintendo Wii and we have had a blast with it. We got several other gifts as well from family members that were all wonderful. Thank you, Thank you!




We all got a kick out of Lydia when we saw how she had put on her headband.


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Oh no.. thats no fun. Strep throat =) UGH!! I remember having that in elementary school and I dread even the thought of it. And the shot was HORRIBLE. I cant image it being better now. Glad your doing better now though.

The Fleming Family said...

I looks like you have a good Christmas! (Sorry you were all sick though!) The Wii is really fun!
Where did you get those brown & polka dot dresses for the girls!? They are so cute and they are my sister's wedding colors. I need to get one for Ashlynn!
Thanks and Happy New Year!!
-Danielle

Grandma Jalene said...

So sorry you were sick. I was sick last year and it was not fun! Hope you are all better now.

Karri said...

sorry to hear you were sick...hope you are feeling better! happy new year!

Chrissy said...

I musthave been bad too:) Sorry you were sick. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas!