We set up the Christmas Tree last night and the kids had a great time decorating, they placed almost every single ornament and did a great job. Lydia and Harrison were playing with one of the nativities that I have and Valerie apparently didn't like how they had it set up or something because she went over and threw (yes, across the room) every single figure, at least none of them hit the tile or they would have broke. She is pretty gentle with the ornaments, she takes them off the tree, but hasn't thrown them...yet.

6 comments:
That's fun the kids were able to carefully help trim the tree (what does that phrase even mean?). I always loved when my mom let us help.
How funny about Velerie throwing the nativity pieces. I'm glad none of them broke. She has so much personality! One day when she's being nasty you can say, "Remember when you threw the Wise Men?"
Looks like you guys had a good time in California! Valerie is so funny, she has so much personality.
Christmas tree and babies...what fun!!
Carson is a mess with all of the Christmas decor as well. I am hoping to get through the season with minimal damage! What are your families Christmas plans. Will we see you on Christmas Day?
It's so fun to decorate with kids, huh? I hear you on the nativity issues. I found an adorable Fischer Price one that has all the little people in it and plays Away in a Manger when you push the star and I put that right on the fireplace for the kids to love and handle. I totally recommend it!
looks like fun... belen did our tree.. I think only one box and thats fine with me this year!
Post a Comment