Yesterday...
about 2:00 pm
about 4:00 pm

Harrison took a pillow off the couch and decided he would just lay down with
Boppy and watch the snow fall. Look how cute my boy is!

Valerie getting her first taste of snow
Today...

Snow Day! Never in the 13 years that I attended Clark County School District did we ever have a snow day. I even have pictures of me and a friend building a snowman in my front yard before we left for school. I am glad that I was here to witness it or I would have never believed it.

Lydia throwing a snowball at me. At least the snow took her mind off not being able to build Gingerbread Houses at school today.

Harrison eating snow

Valerie in her coat (that is a little too big) wanting to be picked up. She loved the snow. I kept finding her face down in the snow. When I would go to help her up, she would yell because she was trying to eat the snow and face down was the only way she could get to it (as you can see she could not use her hands, they were half way down her sleeves).
2 comments:
SNOW in VEGAS!! That is so crazy! Your family is so cute!! Looks like they are loving it!
Wasn't the snow fun!!?
Post a Comment