The water park looks so fun! We just discovered a similar place near us too and will try to get back beofer the weather changes (I guess I am not in too much of hurry :)!)
All of our kids were born with black hair, it falls out about 6 months old and comes in a different color. Lydia's came in blonde, and Harrison and Valerie's both came in brown. She is a mix, most say she looks like Harrison, but I think it is because the brown hair. Maybe I will have to post some pictures of all three at this age and see what people think.
6 comments:
I decided yesterday that I'm going to be better at commenting then to just read. She is oh so cute! How fun is that!
She is so cute. Love your blog.
Oh, she is such a doll!!
The water park looks so fun! We just discovered a similar place near us too and will try to get back beofer the weather changes (I guess I am not in too much of hurry :)!)
Cute pics!!
--Jenny Roper
did lydia always have blond hair, or was she like valerie?valerie sure does look like a good combination of everyone in your family.
All of our kids were born with black hair, it falls out about 6 months old and comes in a different color. Lydia's came in blonde, and Harrison and Valerie's both came in brown. She is a mix, most say she looks like Harrison, but I think it is because the brown hair. Maybe I will have to post some pictures of all three at this age and see what people think.
what a cutie!! All these babies are getting big too quick!!
Post a Comment