Monday, September 15, 2008

TAG: The Five

10 years ago I:
1. was 18 years old
2. was living my first time away from home
3. was sharing an apartment with 3 other girls
4. was attending Dixie State College
5. met Darin

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. wonder how Lyida is doing
2. make sure today is special for Harrison too
3. pick Lydia up at the bus stop
4. hear all about Lydia's first day at school

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream cone
2. candy corn
3. cadburry eggs
4. twinkie
5. butterfinger

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. have a very large tithing check
2. pay off debt
3. take lots of vacations
4. take a shopping trip
5. decorate my house

5 places I have lived:
1. Boulder City
2 St. George
3 Ivins
4. Boulder City again
5. Las Vegas

5 jobs I have had:
1. babysitter
2. cashier
3. information desk
4. target
5. mother

I tag...
1. Allyson
2. Leisel
3. Heidi
4. Janeen
5. Courtney

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

It's so fun to learn more about people this way. I'm excited to hear about Lydia's first day. It seems almost everyone in our ward, at Ries, started school today. My kids have been in for a few weeks.