In line for the first day of school
Lydia's take on the first day of school: It was okay.
The bus: It was great!, but a little lonely because she didn't have anyone to sit by.
The playground: Was a little too big for her because it had monkey bars that she couldn't do.
Lunch: Too short, she didn't get to finish all of her lunch (my theory on this one is that she was busy talking instead of eating)
She likes her teacher, Mrs. Bartlett, and sits by two new boys that she doesn't know their names. She had music class the first day of school and liked it, today she has P.E. so we will see how she likes that, later in the week she has art class that she is so excited for. She loves to draw, color, and paint. She tells me she wants to be an artist when she grows up.
Later in the day she asked me how long she was gone and when I told her about 7 hours she said, "and I didn't even fall asleep".
Today when I dropped her off at the bus stop there were a couple more girls, so hopefully she will make friends with them and have someone to sit by.
4 comments:
yay for fisrt grade!
Wow, it seems like only yesterday they were babies, huh? I'm glad your little girl is having a good time in first grade. It's a big step. My son says they don't have a lot of time for lunch either, so I'm packing smaller. It's good to see she's doing so well!
She is such a cute girl. I can't believe first grade-CRAZY!!!! BayLee would be jealous that she gets to ride the bus to school.
Lydia looks adorable and like she loves going to school. I love all the details she gave you about school. Abby is good at giving the details, but I usually have to drag it out of Jameson and Susanna.
Post a Comment