Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Valerie is exhausting

Valerie is on the go all day long every day, I don't know if it is because I am older or if it is because she is the most active child I have had, but she wears me out! She has also recently found out that she can scream very loud and in a very high pitch. Here is Darin giving her a shoulder ride to keep her out of trouble for a minute.

She did it! She finally beat me to the pantry before I could close the door. Luckily I was prepared for this and all that is on the bottom shelf is paper and plastic goods. Eventhough she couldn't reach any food, she was pretty proud of herself.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am always amazed moms have so much energy for their kids, or even any energy at all. Valerie sounds like such a little ball of fire. I love that you've already cleared room for her in the pantry. She's such a chunk, too! It's adorable.

Christene said...

How do they get so quick? It's amazing we have energy to cook dinner when we're done chasing them!