Lydia will start school in 2 weeks and she is so excited. We went clothes shopping on Saturday and she picked out what she liked, even a new Disney Princess lunch box! I have decided to let her ride the bus this year. Last year the bus stop was so far away and in the opposite direction of the school, it was easier and just made more sense to drive her to school myself. She begged me last year to ride the bus, but it just made me nervous. This year the bus stop is right around the corner and it will probably save gas, money, and time. Plus I don't have to fight the traffic jam that happens in that parking lot. Darin tells me to "let go" but it is hard she is my first, I am more nervous for her than I ever remember being for myself.
Harrison was able to borrow a Lego Stars Wars computer game from Uncle Kevin and he and Mommy (yes me) have been playing it pretty much every night since I installed it. It is the cutest game! I love that we have something that we can do together. I am not good at playing action figures, but this I can do. It is so fun that I have considered buying more of the Lego games, I know they have a few out. The first day up at our Family Reunion we lost the kids hats and Mom and Dad got them new ones. A few nights ago when we checked on Harrison before we went to bed, he had this blue hat on. Harrison had fallen asleep with the hat on. He has asked to take it everywhere, even church. My little boy is growing up!
Valerie will turn 1 in about a month, I can't believe that it has been a year already. She is so active which makes me scared for her to start walking. I can just see me chasing her up and down the isles during Sacrament. She is already the fastest crawler I have ever seen. I will walk from the family room to the kitchen and turn around and she will be half way to me already. She does have a temper! If you take something from her she will scream, if you tell her no, she will scream. She screams alot, but she does have the cutest laugh and smile and though she does scream and give dirty looks the smiles and the giggles comes out just as much. She loves to cuddle when she gets up from a nap and she has been talking gibberish more and more. She is so funny!
2 comments:
sounds like lots of fun going on in your house! good luck with the bus. i hope things go well with that. i rode the bus all my life.
I'll have to try out that game. I am constantly trying to find ways to entertain Bridger. pbskids.org has some free curious george ones.
Post a Comment