In case you couldn't hear all the words, here are the lyrics:
Start spreading the news
We're leaving today.
We want to be a part of
First grade, first grade
We've worked very hard
Our teacher is proud.
So open up those doors to
First grade, first grade.
We know our alphabet
And numbers too.
We all can write our names
And tie our shoes!
So when summer's done
And we're finished with play
Our mom's will send us to
First grade, first grade.
If we can make it here
We'll make it anywhere
So here we come
First grade, first grade.
5 comments:
This was the cutest song! When all the kids sang it in the gym, it made me cry. Of course Lydia performed the best out of all of them! Love, Grandma
Wasn't that so cute? I'm glad you posted the words because Kaden and I have been trying to remember some of them all day. Too bad he and Lydia weren't in the same Kindergarten class.
So cute!!!! I can't believe she is done with kindergarten. I didn't realize her and BayLee were so close in age. That is awesome. Do they do year round school-that would be nice. :) We are getting ready for school to start on Tuesday. VERY long summer. :)
Okay, first, lovely changes to your blog. Things are looking amazing around here! Isn't it great to see your kindergartner graduating? I loved going to Carter's promotion ceremony with all the fanfare and fun. Congrats to Lydia for making it through her first year!
That is a cute song! Congrats to Lydia, & good luck in first grade.
Post a Comment