I took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza today for lunch and to meet one of Lydia's little friends from school for a play date. I think it was a success, the kids had fun and I learned to not try that on my own. The kids wanted to go in seperate directions of course so I was glad to have another Mother there to help out. When we got home Harrison crashed on the couch, poor boy was exhausted. I have started taking the kids for a walk in the morning. I get a little exercise and the kids get a lot of their wiggles out so I can get some cleaning done when we return. So the walk this morning and an hour and a half of playing games was just too much for one day.Thursday, August 14, 2008
Pizza, Games, & Pig Tails
I took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza today for lunch and to meet one of Lydia's little friends from school for a play date. I think it was a success, the kids had fun and I learned to not try that on my own. The kids wanted to go in seperate directions of course so I was glad to have another Mother there to help out. When we got home Harrison crashed on the couch, poor boy was exhausted. I have started taking the kids for a walk in the morning. I get a little exercise and the kids get a lot of their wiggles out so I can get some cleaning done when we return. So the walk this morning and an hour and a half of playing games was just too much for one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I took the kids to chucky cheese last week. Oh my gosh, what a nightmare. 6 kids going 6 different directions. And then it took forever for them to decide what trinket they wanted to trade their tickets for. My kids had so much fun and have asked every single day since then,"can we go to Chucky Cheese?" I think I've had enough fun to last me until next summer!
I love Valerie's pigtails! They are so cute! And I must say you are a very brave mom. I still don't like to go out with just Addyson!
She looks so adorable! I love pigtails on little girls. :) I finally got Hayleah to keep hers in, so she gets them daily. LOL
I LOVE Peter Piper! We used to take our kids there for playgroup all the time--now they aren't free anymore, so we don't do it as much :)!
I am dying over Lydia! She is soooo cute. I remember when you were pregnant with her and then when she would come to visit you at work as a teeny baby. Wow, time just flies! Nwo you have two more cuties--so fun!!
--Jen roper
Wow! Look at your family- your little girl is already going into 1st grade?!? Where has the time gone. What a cute family!
Hi April,
Thanks so much for hosting our little reunion, it was lots of fun! Your family is so adorable!
Valerie looks so grown up with pigtails. Super cute!!!!
Post a Comment