Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby News

After many walks, we still have not seen a baby. I got a call from my doctor today telling me that he has scheduled me to be induced on Friday at Midnight. I know weird time, but I will take what I can get since this little boy has not cooperated with us. So some time Saturday we will have our baby. I will try to get up pictures as soon as I can the following week.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Baby Stats: Nicholas was born around 5am-ish (April didn't know exactly when she called us at 5:45am). He was 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 inches long. I saw one cell phone picture of him and he looks a little like Lydia with big eyes and a round face. He has less hair than Harrison and Valerie did, so it's possible he'll be a blondie like Lydia. April and baby get to go home on Sunday.

Christene said...

Yeah! We heard good things on Sunday. So glad you have your sweet little boy here. Hope all went well!