born: 01/02/2010 @ 5:09 AM
7 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 1/2 in. tall
The kids love him! They weren't allowed to come see him in the hospital because of the H1N1 so they were so excited to see him when we brought him home and Lydia couldn't wait to hold him. Harrison was a little apprehensive and didn't want to hold him because he is so tiny. Valerie surprised us all. She wants to hold him all the time even when I am holding him, she will try and grab him from me. She tells everyone who touches him to "stop it", only she can touch him apparently. We are all so happy he is finally here.
12 comments:
Awwww! He's so sweet & tiny! Congrats, again. And BOO on the hospital for not letting the kids come see him. There are far worse bugs that have taken up residence in every hospital than the H1N1 virus.
He's so adorable! Congrats!! A lady at work just told me this cool thing that the date on Saturday was mirrored 01022010. How cool! He has a cool birthday!!! How fun to have a new baby!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Glad everything went well.
Congrats!! He's precious.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!! I love that Valerie loves him! He is adorable!
He is so, so precious!! Congratulations!
He is adorable! So glad he finally made it here!!
Happy New Year indeed. Congratulations! He's adorable--so much hair. I'm glad the kids have taken to him so well. How are you feeling?
I love his name.
Congrats!!!! It is always so nice to have them here safe and sound. He is very cute too.
Ooohhhh...can't wait to hold him. Wish we could get there before February. Papa Pope says you better get that thing with Valerie fixed before we get there, cause there will be some serious baby holding going on.
Oh my goodness, he is SO cute! What a precious little boy with a precious name!
April he is so cute. Congratulations. I hope you are feeling alright. Looks like you have lots of helpers :)! We want to meet him before too long.
Post a Comment