Darin, April, Lydia, Harrison, Valerie, and Nicholas
Happy Birthday Valerie!! She's so cute!
Too Cute! She is going to need those shoes for all the walking that you are in for.
Happy Birthday Valerie!! Looks like you had a great first birthday!-Danielle (& Ashlynn)
What a sweetheart. I think the best part of her day was that she got to spend it with Grandpa!!!! I know that was the best part of Grandpa's day!
Happy Birthday!!! She is very cute!
Aww! What a sweetie!! She's a girl after my own heart, with all those shoes. :) Happy belated birthday, sweetie.
Looks like a happy birthday! What a cutie!
So cute April!! I love those precious one year olds. Life is so good when you have one in your home! Enjoy!!
WoW!! A year already!? They grow up too fast! What a cutie!
Happy birthday Valerie! Can't believe it's been a year...and we still haven't seen her in person...when are you guy's coming out to california?
(Yes, April. I am a blurker.) I just had to say how cute your little Valerie is. I notice you are starting her out early...THREE pairs of shoes for her birthday! Woo hoo! So, so cute!---Allyson's mom...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Valerie!! She's so cute!
Too Cute! She is going to need those shoes for all the walking that you are in for.
Happy Birthday Valerie!! Looks like you had a great first birthday!
-Danielle (& Ashlynn)
What a sweetheart. I think the best part of her day was that she got to spend it with Grandpa!!!! I know that was the best part of Grandpa's day!
Happy Birthday!!! She is very cute!
Aww! What a sweetie!! She's a girl after my own heart, with all those shoes. :) Happy belated birthday, sweetie.
Looks like a happy birthday! What a cutie!
So cute April!! I love those precious one year olds. Life is so good when you have one in your home! Enjoy!!
WoW!! A year already!? They grow up too fast! What a cutie!
Happy birthday Valerie! Can't believe it's been a year...and we still haven't seen her in person...when are you guy's coming out to california?
(Yes, April. I am a blurker.) I just had to say how cute your little Valerie is. I notice you are starting her out early...THREE pairs of shoes for her birthday! Woo hoo! So, so cute!
---Allyson's mom...
Post a Comment