Monday, October 20, 2008

9 years!

Earlier this month Darin and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. He gave me these amazing flowers and I just had to post a picture of them. It was neat because the place that he got them from picks them right before they bloom and sends them to you, so you get to watch them bloom and they last so much longer. It was so fun to see each of these beautiful flowers bloom right before my eyes. I love you honey!



This is the first one that bloomed



This was taken about a week later after all of them had bloomed

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are gorgeous! Happy anniversary. :)

Marilene said...

congratulations! and beutiful flowers! i always try and get flowers that haven't bloomed all the way and watch the flowers bloom.

Jen said...

Oooh, those are beautiful! I love lilies, and they have the prettiest scent. Good job Darin!

9 years already?! Holy crap time flies. And he's still buying you flowers. Awesome.

The Venutis said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a neat idea to watch them bloom. They die so quickly the other way.

Chrissy said...

What a good husband you have!! Happy Anniversary!!

Karri said...

Congrats on 9 yrs! The flowers are beautiful! we got a chance to see uncle Marks pictures from the wedding and my fav are the ones were Lydia is in them she cracks me up with her poses and holding her dress out.

Christene said...

Congrats on nine years! How cool. I LOVED the flowers. Aren't they just great. Flowers just make me happy.