Congrats Katrina and Steve!
The nieces and nephews all matching
The kids also got to pick out pumpkins from Grandpa and Grandma's garden
Grandpa and Harrison were sitting on the couch and Grandpa says, "When you come out of your shell you really come out full force don't you." and Harrison responds with "I don't have a shell!"
Uncle Kevin and Harrison were playing outside in the backyard and Harrison says, "Can I ask you a question? Would you be sad if I was awesomer than you?"
We had a really good time despite a couple mishaps that happened and they both happened to me. When we were driving to the Temple I noticed a small rip in my skirt and by the end of the day that small rip had turned into a foot long rip and to top it all off at the end of the reception, Valerie peed on me!
5 comments:
looks like so much fun! sorry to hear about the tear and getting peed on.
I LOVE those polka-dot dresses. And I laughed at Harrison's "awesomer than you" story. That is funny stuff.
I love the pictures! Sucks about your dress...But thats totally the life of a mom. I'm sending you guys our new address and hopefully we will see ya sometime out here.
Cute pictures. Isn't great how kids do that to us parents?!
Bummer on your mishaps. What's up with babies and pee. They just do it to see if they can get away with it! I LOVE Harrison wondering about being awesomer. Man he's cute! And the pics were so great. It sounds like you had a good time!
Post a Comment