Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Update

The end of April we got our family pictures taken, you can see those to the left. They turned out great! I am so happy that we finally got them done, Valerie was about a month old in the last one so it was time for an updated photo. Mother's Day weekend we found out that we are expecting Baby #4. We are all excited and think that it would be fair to have a boy, but would be just as happy with a girl. So near the end of August we should find out what we are having. This past Friday I had my first Doctor's appointment and the official due date is January 7th, but the Doctor said that we will induce again so we are looking at the end of December.

Lydia received her 2nd round of grades a couple weeks ago and had all A's and is on the A honor roll again. She is doing so good on her spelling tests and was so excited to move from 10 words to 15 this last Friday and still get 100%. She loves her teacher and was happy that we and Mrs. Bartlett were so proud of her. She is all about praise!

Harrison recently had his first Father/Sons camp out and loved it! Papa Morris and Grant went with Darin and Harrison and they all had a great time. I even heard of a chocolate dance performed by Harrison that he won't show anyone else. He was is heaven with a flashlight and sleeping under the stars in the back of Papa's truck. He is a funny boy!

Valerie does not like nursery! The first week she went fine, no problem. The next few weeks she started screaming and crying half way through and was brought to Darin. I tried to take her one week and when she got to the door she threw herself on the floor right in the middle of the hallway! The last couple weeks she hasn't even let Darin put her down on the ground when they enter the room. Today I discovered that her eye teeth on top are about to come through. I wish I would have known that last night so that I could have given her something for the pain, then maybe we would have got some sleep last night. She is too cute to get mad at!

9 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

Congratulations!! I hope that your pregnancy goes well!
-Danielle

Jen said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! That's so exciting. Wow, 4 kids--that's great. You wanna come to Hawaii and be pregnant on the beach with me? :)

And the family pictures turned out great. What a cute family.

LM said...

what a cute family! I love your pictures. Congrats on the good new!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys! The new pics are really great. Hopefully V gets used to nursery quickly. It's a lot of fun once they decide they want to be there. :)

Allyson said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Your family pictures are so cute!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!

Chrissy said...

And let me know if you find a solution to your nursery trouble!! Cooper still has troubles!

Dover Fam said...

Congratulations guys! that is sooo exciting. Please keep us posted. :)

Karri said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful!