SATURDAY- We all spent the night at Papa Morris' house so that we could enjoy breakfast and General Conference together. Valerie thought she was one of the big kids when she climbed on their bed and said, "Night, Night". She wasn't too happy when Lydia and Harrison took back over their beds and she was stuck in the portable crib.



TUESDAY- Chad, Jenn, and Aidan came into town and we all went to the park.



I love the thumbs up from Aidan!


WEDNESDAY- We celebrated the birthdays of Chad, Harrison, and My Dad.



Harrison with all his presents

Getting coaching from Chad
EASTER SUNDAY- Valerie's first day of Nursery and Easter fell on the same Sunday.

18 months and ready for Nursery

I told Lydia to take the pacifier out of her mouth and this is the face I got.

Easter Sunday

Fun with the bubble machine

Fun with squirt guns


I see you Brad!
Now on to Track Break. Although the first day of Track Break wasn't fun because Harrison and Valerie had to go to the Doctor to get shots, but the good news is Harrison is all set to start Kindergarten in August! The rest of Track Break should be better!
7 comments:
I can't believe how old Valerie is! And she's walking!!! She looks like a kid now. Crazy.
How nice you got so much fun family time.
It looks like a super fun week! I can't believe Valerie is already in nursery!
-Danielle
Wait a minute, did your dad relandscape his backyard? Looks great! What a super cute family. That's fun that you guys got together. We missed you at Grandma Morris'!
looks like it was fun!
Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures! It looks like you all had a fun week with family.
Fun! I love it when my kiddos are old enough for nursery--freedom!
I cannot believe how old Lydia is. It feels like just yesterday that you would bring her in for visits at Target on your day off. She is DARLING!
--Jen Roper
Leisel - That backyard is Darin and April's. They did a great job on it. There is a beautiful grass section you can't see in the pictures. We had so much fun at April and Darin's. Brad like the squirt guns as much as Harrison did.
Post a Comment