Monday, February 2, 2009

Lydia turns 7

Lydia was very particular about the kind of cake she wanted; yellow cake, pink icing, and sprinkles. However when I bought the cake mix there was a picture of this cupcake tower cake on the box and she just had to have it like that. So this was her birthday cake.


This was one of the dresses that she got for her birthday. She has just recently grown out of almost all her church dresses so that was mostly what she got for her birthday. This is the one she picked to wear this past Sunday.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww! She looks like a little angel! I love the dress. I noticed it on Sunday...very cute! I hope she enjoyed her special day. The cupcake tower turned out very cute too. :)

Chrissy said...

I always thought she was so much older than Nick,but he will be 7 later this year too! Aren't they so funny when they tell you exactly what they want!!
Happy Birthday lydia!!

Tara said...

She looks soo beautiful in her dress. Shes such a sweetheart. Happy Birthday Lydia!!