She wanted a castle cake just like Lydia had so I had to go back through the scrapbook and look at how I had done Lydia's, it was for her 5th birthday as well.
We made her a Barbie house inspired by a Pinterest Pin, I think it turned out pretty good.
Family Room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
My Mom did the bed, it turned out so cute. Thanks Mom!
She loved all her presents; She got a Barbie to go in her Barbie house, it looks like her. She got a pillow pet, which she has been waiting her turn to get. She got a glow pen tent that she saw on TV and said she wanted, She got some money that she bought a Barbie movie with, and she got a cute purple outfit, she loves purple! Thanks to everyone for making her birthday a special one.
3 comments:
That Barbie house is incredible! I am so impressed by it. I love all the Paris stuff in the room. I'm also totally impressed by your steady hand on that cake. Happy birthday indeed.
I don't know if my previous comment worked, so here's another....
LOVE the barbie house - too cute!
thanks for posting :)
I want a Barbie house! So Cute!!!
Post a Comment