Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nicholas 2 months old

It has been a rough couple months so we are glad to see them over. The first month Nicholas had a reaction the the laundry detergent and fabric softener which left him with a rash all over his face and neck. The second month a cold went through the entire family, each week two family members where sick and the last week the cold decided to hit me again, I guess it thought the first time I wasn't hit hard enough. Now that Nicholas' skin is cleared up and all family members are over the cold we are looking forward to getting things back to normal around here.

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is 2 months already. It seems like you just had him! Glad everybody is feeling better!!

Jen said...

What adorable jowls he has! What a cute chunk. Too bad about the skin reaction; poor kid.

Tara said...

He's adorable April and I'm glad to hear that you are all feeling better. That doesn't sound like the most peaceful first couple of months. I think those are always the hardest. Some people love those the most, but i just have to endure.

His skin looks totally clear now.

LM said...

He really is a cutie! So glad you got that all worked out. It's so hard to be a mommy when sickness strikes! You have to be the hero even when your sick yourself! Hang it there! You're the greatest mommy ever!

Grandma Jalene said...

Wow - he's grown! Thanks for sharing :)

Grandma Jalene said...

Wow - he's grown!

Papa says - he reminds me of a Ben & Jerry's ice cream (chunky monkey), actuallly he looks like his dad did.

Marilene said...

Thanks for saying hi to my sis-in-law at the park. She forgot your name, but we guessed it was you.

I know how you feel about the skin problem. We are just barely getting Gavin's under control. Poor boy is always always itching away at it.

I do miss visiting teaching with you. It was always fun.