Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Busy Weekend

But a wonderful one. Saturday Lydia was baptized and Sunday Nicholas was blesssed. We had alot of family come into town and had a great time.
Lydia in her baptism dress


Nicholas in his blessing outfit


5 comments:

Unknown said...

so much fun!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! They both look beautiful! We need to see you guys! Let us know the next time you are out in Boulder and we can swing by and meet this little babes. OR, lets arrange day for you to come to my house or me out there. My girls would welcome the chance to play with Lydia.

LM said...

Wow, I can't believe Lydia is already 8! What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girls! You have such a sweet family (who are growing entirely to fast!)

Jen said...

Time flies. She looks so beautiful in her dress; she is such a pretty girl. I also love Nicholas' blessing outfit.

Christene said...

Can I just say Lydia looked so lovely on Sunday in her sweet white dress. Oh I can't believe our kids are getting so old and making such wonderful choices. And how nice to bless your baby and do the baptism all at once. Nice and busy, but very cool to bring it all together for the families.