Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ultrasound

Monday morning I had my ultrasound appointment to measure the baby and find out the gender. Everything looks great and...

We found out that we are having a BOY!
Harrison is so happy to be getting a brother and we couldn't be more thrilled with 2 of each. We can't wait til December when we get to hold him.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ultrasounds are the neatest experiences. I'm so excited for you and your new little guy. And I'm really glad you're still feeling well.

LM said...

Oh, lucky girl, lucky girl! I was really worried that Harrison would be dissapointed and you would have your hands full!!! If Harrison is happy so am I!

Ben and Stacy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Shannon said...

Congrats to you all! :)

Marilene said...

Hooray!!

Fox Family said...

Congratulations! I am a so so excited for you! You are going to have an awesome Christmas season!