We had a great 4th of July. My brother and sister-in-law came into town with their son and we joined them at my Mom and Dad's place for a pancake breakfast followed by mid-day swimming. We were joined by more friends and family for dinner and the Boulder City fireworks show from my parents' back yard. After that, Dad had bought a whole box full of very large fountains that we set off out front. The kids and I ended up spending the night because we didn't want to fight the traffic, but Darin decided it would be best to travel home that night because he had to be at our ward in the morning. It took him an extra hour to get home that night! The kids and I went to church with Mom and Dad and Darin joined us later that evening for Dinner.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! BC is always the place to be for the 4th!
That pool looks so refreshing & it looks like you all had a wonderful time! I just heard about the Boulder City fireworks display last weekend. I never knew it was such a big display. We'll be there next year for sure. :)
I'm glad you guys had so much fun on the fourth. Sorry we missed you! I love BC on the fourth of July. It's one big party all day long!
Post a Comment