Daddy spoke on Faith, and Mommy and Lydia spoke on Love. Lydia did such a great job, she didn't even seem nervous. She wrote this talk herself, mommy wrote down the general statement, she filled in the blanks, and mommy recorded what she said.
John 15:17 reads
These things I command you, that ye love one another.
I love my dad and show this by cleaning up my toys. I know my dad loves me because he takes me to the park.
I love my mom and show this by helping her. I know my mom loves me because she makes good dinners.
I love my brother and show this by playing with him. I know my brother loves me because he shares his blanket.
I love my sister and show this by holding and kissing her. I know my sister loves me because she smiles at me.
I love my papas and show this by hugging them. I know my papas love me because they visit me.
I love my grandmas and show this by saying I love you. I know my grandmas love me because they color with me.
I love my friends and show this by playing with them. I know my friends love me because they play with me.
I love Jesus Christ and show this by being good. I know Jesus Christ loves me because he shows me how to be good.
I love my Heavenly Father and show this by praying. I know my Heavenly Father loves me because he listens to me.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
1 comment:
So Cute! Tell Lydia I think she did a very good job on her talk...but where was her favorite aunt in it?
-Katrina
Post a Comment